Would you like to become a part of Precision Electrical Company Team?
Please submit application online or in-person to Precision Electrical Company at 2817 Bloomingdale Rd.,
Kingsport, TN 37660 or call us at 423-245-7179.
This is a covered position that requires a criminal background check and MVR; therefore, you may be required to provide information about your criminal history in order to be considered for this position.
Full time positions, day shift, great benefits, 7 paid holidays, retirement, weekly pay!
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Connect wires to lights and circuit breakers.
- Test and diagnose issues with electrical systems.
- Fix any issues that come up or contact the proper third-party vendors for replacement parts.
- Install new circuit breakers, alarms, and other electrical products.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring equipment.
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, and lighting systems.
- Ensures and complies with electrical codes.
- Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- After hours on call for emergency calls. (Residential)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed Electrician apprenticeship program.
- Several years of electrician experience
- Strong medical and blueprint reading
- Journeyman preferred but not mandatory.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to interpret electrical prints and schematics.
- Must be able to install all types of conduits.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime as needed.
- Strong knowledge of job site safety with the ability to thoroughly evaluate job hazards and complete pre-work task planning with emphasis on identifying electrical hazards and proper safety procedures.
- Must NOT be afraid of heights.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, along with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be able to operate lift equipment, scaffolding and/or roofs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work indoors or outdoors.